Be Our Guest
- Breakfast is on us! We have transitioned back to hot breakfasts. Breakfast hours are 7:00 am – 10:00 am. Selections vary by day, but hot choices can include eggs (scrambled, fried or boiled), crispy bacon, savory sausage, gravy, biscuits, breakfast bagels, and French toast sticks. We have a variety of breads (bagels, English muffins, mini muffins), fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, milk and juices, instant oatmeal/grits and cold cereal.
- Fresh hot coffee is free and available in the lobby from 7 am to 3 pm daily. Guest rooms are equipped with small coffee pots and coffee for other times. Hot water for tea and hot chocolate are available 24/7 in the lobby.
- High-Speed Internet access is available in all guest rooms, lobby, and dining area; and throughout the campus in many buildings via the Visitor Network. To gain access, you must have a PC or other portable device with wireless capability. Ethernet bridges may be available from your host organization, if you do not have wireless capability.
- Guest Laundry facility, located on the first floor, can be used for free after 4 pm on weekdays. Check with the Front Desk Associate; detergent/fabric softener is available for purchase at the Front Desk.
- Housekeeping will provide you with extra towels or blankets. Press the Guest Services button to call the Front Desk.
- Ice and filtered water are available from the first floor machine.
- Bank/ATM – The closest ATM is near the SNS Cafeteria. ORNL Federal Credit Union is located on the Quad in Building 5700. There is also an ATM at its entrance.
Check out our Cafeteria Menu to see what tasty options are available.
Fitness Center and Business Services
Logging into the ORNL Wireless Network
Log into the ORNL Wireless Network by opening a window in a Web browser. The network cannot be accessed through an email client or other network application; you will not be redirected to the Log-in Page.
Complete the following steps to log in to the ORNL Wireless Network.
- Connect to the ORNL Wireless Network via wireless connection or via ORNL
Visitor wired connection (where available.) (Network name is “ornl-visitor”)
- Open a Web browser and attempt to access any website. The browser automatically redirects you to the login page.
- Enter the appropriate information in the prompted fields (i.e., Name, Contact Number, and Email Address.)
- Review and accept the “Accepted Use Policy.” (Required)
- Click Connect.
You will be brought to a window with a countdown. This is normal and will take approximately one minute to connect you to the network. Due to content caching, some smart phones may display the registration page even after being registered. Restarting the phone’s browser or turning the phone off and back on should resolve this issue.